University of Oregon, Eugene, Expected Graduation: June 2010
- Bachelor of Science; Journalism: Magazine and Psychology
- Grade Point Average: 3.40
Credit Assistant, Receptionist, Carson Oil Co., Portland, Ore. 6/03 – Present
- Assist the credit department with pricing, data input, organization, refunds, etc. Provide courteous customer service by answering the phones and directing customers to the appropriate departments.
Lobby Clerk, Albertsons, Milwaukie, Ore. 6/06 – 8/06
- Provided courteous customer service by answering questions, solving problems, selling items, renting out movies and assisting customers with photo finishing requests.
P.A.C.E. Program, North Clackamas School District,Ore. 12/09
- The Parenting-Academics-Careers-Employment Program helps to provide a support system for teen parents and pregnant teens while they finish their high school degrees. The program provides day care as well as education in parenting. Duties include providing care for the children and mentoring for the parents.
Madonna’s Center, Clackamas County, Ore., 12/09 – Present
- Assist in providing support services to teens who or pregnant or have children up to the age of three. Services include assistance with basic baby items/equipment, clothing, food, household goods, phone support, advocacy, mentoring, and referrals to other programs.
Research Assistant, Brain and Behavior Lab, UO Child and Family Center, 6/09 – Present
- Help conduct laboratory studies with children and their parents. Duties include administering questionnaires and computerized tasks, applying the EEG sensor net, and controlling data acquisition. Trained in EEG/ERP procedures, standardized testing.
Membership Committee, Sr., Beta Omega Chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma, 1/10 – Present
- Trains new Membership Chairman and her committee to run Membership Recruitment. Works with Recruitment Chairman to run various recruitment workshops throughout winter and spring.
Membership Chairman, Beta Omega Chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma, 1/09 – 12/09
- Plans and coordinates all activities related to the mutual selection process called Membership Recruitment. Ensures the chapter recruits and pledges high-quality women, achieves quota, pledges to Panhellenic total each year and follows NPC Unanimous Agreements and Guidelines.
Recording Secretary, Beta Omega Chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma, 1/08 – 12/08
- Served as the record keeper for the chapter. Took minutes for both Chapter and Chapter Council meetings, coordinated the revisions of the chapter Bylaws and Standing Rules, and kept record of chapter attendance.
Rho Gamma, Sorority Recruitment, University of Oregon, 3/08 – 10/08
- Served a guide and counselor for potential new members participating in Fall Formal Recruitment.
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars member, 6/07 – Present
Dance Team Captain / Team Leader, Rex Putnam High School, 9/04 – 6/06
- Led and motivated team for daily practices, performances, and competitions. Also organized team activities outside of practice. Team took first in state both years I served as a leader.
Elementary School Mentor, View Acres Elementary School, 2/05 – 6/05
- Mentored two fifth grader students for two to three hours a week.
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, WordPress
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Adobe: InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge
- Psychology Research: SPSS, EEG/ERP